Clint has nearly 25 years experience developing and directing organizations’ recruiting and sales strategies, as well as coaching and mentoring "C-level" executives. His expertise is in training inside and outside consultative sales teams in new business development, profit and loss management, sales compensation, key account management, and product/service positioning. Specialties include corporate sales training, public speaking, hiring assessments, and business development structuring.
Typical client issues:
- Struggling with finding new business opportunities and growing revenues at higher margins
- Lack of consistent sales methodology in place
- Hiring, onboarding, and interviewing process and skills are causing high turnover
- No recent executive and sales leadership skills investment
- Company has a solid team but they've neglected investing in them for at least the past 3 years